Hello !!!

Hello !!!
Smile...you are on Candid Camera

Welcome to my Blog

Please browse & comment.......enjoy yourself!

About Me

Singapore
Welcome to the life of boy named Andre! Click around to find out more about him.

Monday, April 2, 2007

Snarling Dog by Andre

"Grrrrr-grrrr-grrr "snarled the dog.
With a vicious and threatening growl that could frighten a tiger
It gnarled and snapped
But everyone ignored him
Only the floor gave him an emotionless look
"I want my dinner!"roared the black and white beast
Lying grumpily and displeased on the cold,hard floor.
Photo adapted from Flickr for Educational Purposes

3 comments:

firekoguy said...

i am scared of that dog so fierce

Daryl Lim Jing Xiang said...

I think that your post is very good,excellent and fabulous.

Ryan said...

I like your blog.Keep it up!!!