Hello !!!

Hello !!!
Smile...you are on Candid Camera

Welcome to my Blog

Please browse & comment.......enjoy yourself!

About Me

Singapore
Welcome to the life of boy named Andre! Click around to find out more about him.

Thursday, August 2, 2007

My Wishes for Singapore

Happy birthday Singapore! I wish that Singapore will be a peaceful place to live in. I hope that history will not repeat itself and bring back those horrible and disastrous days in the World War II. I also wish that Singapore will keep on improving and make her neihbours see her in a different light . Instead of a little red dot, Singapore shall be known as the super red dot. Singapore shall stand out like a giant in the humongous world and her people can hold their heads high infront of people from other countries.Singapore shall be the best country to live in in the whole world!
Happy birthday Singapore!

No comments: