Hello !!!

Hello !!!
Smile...you are on Candid Camera

Welcome to my Blog

Please browse & comment.......enjoy yourself!

About Me

Singapore
Welcome to the life of boy named Andre! Click around to find out more about him.

Friday, October 24, 2008

My last words as a 6A student

As the saying goes,"All good things have to come to an end". As the year draws to an end, my time in 6A is also coming to an end.I would feel gloomy everytime I think of leaving 6A. There would be so many things which I am going to miss.I would miss my teachers, my good friends and all the wonferful moments I have spent in this school.I will be moving on to secondary school like everyone else. I will make new friends and meet new teachers. However, my friends and teachers in East Spring Primary will always occupy a special space in my heart.The memories of 6A and this school will always stay in my mind.